- Before you begin casting, Connect your mobile device, tablet or computer to a Wi-Fi network.
- The mobile device, tablet or computer that you are using to cast must be on the same Wi-Fi network as your Chromecast or TV with Chromecast built-in.
- Open the video page.
- Tap the Cast button at the bottom right
- Tap the device (TV) to which you’d like to cast.
- When you’re connected, the Cast button will turn a different colour, letting you know that you’re connected.
- To stop casting, tap the Cast button and then Disconnect.
Google provides step-by-step instructions on using Chromecast from mobile devices here.